Wilson Chamber B2B is a unique opportunity to get to know fellow members and build a strong business referral network. The mantra of B2B is "you know someone I don't know, and I know someone you don't know". By leveraging our relationships with one another, there is greater capacity to grow your business contacts beyond your personal network. What to know when attending a Chamber B2B event:
- Each participant will be given the opportunity to provide a 30 second "elevator speech". Come ready to concisely tell us who you are, what you do, and how you do it. Practice makes perfect!
- Chamber B2B is intended to be casual and informal. Come as you are!
- Each event will include a 10 minute presentation on ways you can improve your business.
- Attending a Chamber B2B is always FREE for members of the Wilson Chamber of Commerce.
- Chamber members are invited to bring guests, and non-members may attend two Chamber B2B events. After that, non-members are expected to join the Chamber at one of several convenient membership tiers.
- Members are encouraged to come frequently. Repeat visits to Chamber B2B events provides more opportunities to grow your business network.
- Unless otherwise advertised, food will not be provided.
- Sponsorship and host opportunities are made available at every Chamber B2B event.
Chamber B2B is held monthly on the second Tuesday of the month at 12:00pm at the Wilson Chamber of Commerce. Check wilsonncchamber.com and follow the B2B Facebook page frequently for updates.