Comfort Shield HVAC Technician
*Competitive Pay**Bonus Potential**Company Van Provided**
Office located in Kenly, NC. Most job sites located in Raleigh, NC area.
Comfort Shield HVAC has an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician. Our fast growing company offers competitive salaries and benefits for the service technician who wants to be with a company that truly values their work.
To provide maintenance, repair, and service on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company guidelines. Your job is to make sure those without AC get back up and running in a timely manner. Being directly in front of the customer means you are the face of the company and you must strive to provide a high-quality experience for them.
- Competitive Pay (dependent on experience)
- Bonus Potential (upon exceeding sales goals)
- Company Van
- 3+ yrs HVAC Service Technician Experience(Required)
- Universal EPA Certification (Required)
- NATE Certified(Preferred)
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- 1+ years of experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Willing to work some overtime as necessary
- Certificate of completion from an HVAC Technical School
- Possess tools needed
- Recent Graduates are not required to have experience!
Job Type: Full-time