Founded in 1897, the Wilson Chamber of Commerce is a 501c6 registered business association, and Wilson's "Premier Business Network". We are the only fully-staffed chamber of commerce in Wilson County, North Carolina, and serve the business community of the greater Wilson area, including the City of Wilson, Black Creek, Elm City, Saratoga, Stantonsburg, Lucama, Sims, and portions of Kenly, Bailey, and Sharpsburg. The Wilson Chamber of Commerce is governed by an independent Board of Directors. We are not a government agency or subsidiary, branch, or division of either the North Carolina or United States chambers of commerce.
To review our latest Annual Report, CLICK HERE.
Chamber Vision, Mission, and Core Values
Our mission: who we are.
Support and advance the interests of the greater Wilson business community by providing networking, advocacy, marketing, and education value to our members.
Our vision: where we’re going.
Be the respected, representative voice of the greater Wilson business community, leading efforts to make Wilson a premier destination for business.
Our core values: how we’ll get there.
- Providing courteous SERVICE to our members and community.
- Preserving TRADITION by building on past successes.
- Influencing action through inspiring LEADERSHIP.
- Inviting INNOVATION and respecting new ideas.
- Establishing TRUST through honesty and reliability.
- Exercising LOYALTY by putting our members first.