How much is it costing your business NOT to be a member of the Chamber?
Average cost of membership:
Individuals and sole proprietors join for only $150 per year. Businesses that invest $3,000 or more a year earn the title Chamber Champion, and enjoy even more rewards.
Ask our membership professionals how we scale membership dues to fit your business.
- Exclusive notification of 50+ Chamber events held annually
- Introduce your business to the community with an official ribbon cutting
- Saving your business money with discounts on:
- Workers’ compensation insurance / First Benefits Insurance
- Payroll and direct deposit services / Time & Payroll
- Identity theft protection / defend-ID
- The CHAMP Program
- Year-round advocacy in local, state, and federal issues
- Participation in crafting a policy agenda that puts Wilson businesses first
- Member pricing at premier Chamber events
- Eligible to purchase eMarketing services, including online ads and email promotions
- Members-only business referrals
- Public display of your marketing materials at the Chamber
- Inclusion of marketing materials in new resident and visitor packages
- Multiple sponsorship opportunities for events and programs
- Signal to your customers of your commitment to community
- Eligibility to participate in the Chamber Executive Academy
- Exclusive news updates about issues affecting your business
- Access to our members-only online Member Information Center
Members who invest at our Bronze, Silver, Gold and Diamond levels enjoy additional rewards:
- Logo prominence online, in print, and inside the Chamber building
- Sponsorship priority
- Free or discounted access to our most popular events and programs, including:
- Wilson Spring Expo
- Chamber Golf Classic
- Annual Meeting
- Chamber Executive Academy
Our members are eligible for huge savings on everyday business expenses like healthcare, digital marketing, and payroll services. Click on the discount programs below to discover how being a member of the Wilson Chamber of Commerce can help your bottom line.
Ready to join?
Click the button to head over to our membership application or call us for questions!